2. Did you hear about the bear that was hit by an 18-wheeler and splattered all over the place?
3. What did the coach say to his losing team of snakes?
4. Why do ambassadors never get sick?
5. What’s the longest piece of furniture in the world?
6. Why did the woman name her iPhone “Titanic”?
7. Did you hear about the guy who went nuts in the Museum of Modern Art?
8.Where did Noah keep his bees?
I used to be a shoe salesman, till they gave me the boot.
Gravity is studied a lot because it’s a very attractive field.
I used to work in a blanket factory but it folded.
Answers: 1. A goose. 2. They said it was a grizzly accident. 3. You can’t venom all. 4. Diplomatic immunity. 5. The multiplication table. 6. She was trying to get it to sync. 7. He told the judge he suffered from contemporary insanity. 8. In the ark hives.