I recently updated my iPhone 4 to the newest operating system iOS 6. The only reason I did it was because I can’t stand to have the little red one on my screen. For the most part it seems to be working pretty well but I think the auto-correct has changed. It seemed to be changing lots of things that it never did before and some of my text don’t make sense. I don’t usually proof read a text before sending it but I may have to start now.
1. Where do polar bears vote?
2. Why do seagulls fly over the sea?
3. Why do ghosts make good cheerleaders?
4. What to hear a cat joke?
5. What a trees favorite drink?
6. What do you call an alligator in a vest?
7. What’s the difference between ignorance and apathy?
8. How do you find Will Smith in the snow?
9. What did the horse say when he fell over?
10. What did one tomato say to the other tomato?
Enjoy your weekend!!!
Answers: 1. North Poll. 2. Because if they flew over the bay, they’d be bagels. 3. They have lots of spirit. 4. Oh just kitten. 5. Rootbeer. 6. An investigator. 7. ? I don’t know and I don’t care. 8. Look for fresh prints. 9. I’ve fallen and I can’t giddy up. 10. Go ahead, I’ll catch up.