2. What do you call a sheep that has been hit by lightning?
3. Why did the reporter walk into the ice cream shop?
4. What do you get if a chicken walks across the road, rolls in mud, and crosses back again?
5. Why does a chicken coop always have 2 doors?
6. What is the tallest building in any city?
7.Why did the student eat his homework?
8.What do you call a really big Ant?
9. What lion never roars?
10. How did the hipster burn his mouth?
I thought I’d mix things up in 2013 and go with Wacky Wednesday. I usually need a little boost to get through the day. Enjoy!
Answers: 1.Sir Cumfrence. 2. An electric blanket. 3. Because he wanted a scoop. 4. A dirty double crosser. 5. Because if it had 4 doors it would be a chicken sedan. 6. A library, because it has so many stories. 7. The teacher told him it was a piece of cake. 8. A giANT. 9. A dandelion. 10. He ate his dinner before it was cool.