I woke up this morning feeling terrible. Sore throat, cough, headache the whole nine yards. I knew I’d been healthy for too long and it was time for me to get the plague again. Luckily for me I have a Neti Pot that I bought last year.
I’m a little worried about using it this year after reading an article about people dying after improperly sterling the water. Naegleria fowleri, a brain eating amoeba doesn’t sound like much fun. But being a true and blue American I will most likely go with the instead gratification. Why go to the doctor or try over the counter cold medicine? I can use my Neti Pot and possibly get a brain eating amoeba. I have webMD and Google giving me all the information I need to know. I’m sure it will be ok but at least I knew the risks.